| < November >
|Normal Max/ High Temperature
|Min/ Low Temperature
|Average Daylight per day
|Sun altitude at solar noon on the 21st day.
- The average temperature in Gulkana, Ak in November is very cold at -14.9 °C (5.18 °F).
- Afternoons can be very cold with average high temperatures reaching -10.7 °C (12.7 °F).
- Overnight temperatures are generally very cold with an average low of -19.2 °C (-2.6 °F).
- The average diurnal temperature variation/ range in November is 8.5 °C (15.3 °F).
- The weather in November is droughty. A paltry 15.5mm (0.6in) of water is laid down.
- The shortest day is 5:48 long and the longest day is 8:17 long with an average length of 6:58.
Check the distance to and compare the Gulkana, Ak November averages with somewhere beginning with:
A | B | C | D | E | F | G | H | I | J | K | L | M | N | O | P | Q | R | S | T | U | V | W | X | Y | Z | All
Weather Trend Graph for November in Gulkana, Ak, Usa
Navigate to November Weather in Locations Surrounding Gulkana, Ak:
- Bettles, Ak, Usa - 603.6 kms (375.1 miles) NNW
- Fairbanks, Alaska, Usa - 319.9 kms (198.8 miles) NNW
- Galena, Alaska, Usa - 635.7 kms (395 miles) WNW
- Big Delta/ Allen Aaf Ak, Usa - 206.2 kms (128.1 miles) N
- Mc Grath, Ak, Usa - 527.2 kms (327.6 miles) WNW
- Talkeetna, Ak, Usa - 241.5 kms (150.1 miles) W
- Anchorage, Alaska, Usa - 263.6 kms (163.8 miles) WSW
- Valdez, Ak, Usa - 122.6 kms (76.2 miles) SSW
- Homer, Ak, Usa - 430.3 kms (267.4 miles) SW
- King Salmon, Ak, Usa - 724.4 kms (450.2 miles) WSW
- Kodiak, Alaska, Usa - 626.7 kms (389.4 miles) SW
- Old Crow, Yt, Canada - 657.8 kms (408.7 miles) NNE
- Mayo, Yukon Territory, Canada - 511.7 kms (318 miles) ENE
- Beaver Creek, Yt, Canada - 238.6 kms (148.3 miles) E
- Haines Junction, Yukon, Canada - 444.9 kms (276.5 miles) ESE
- Whitehorse, Yt, Canada - 572.9 kms (356 miles) ESE
- Teslin, Yt, Canada - 715.5 kms (444.6 miles) ESE
- Yakutat, Ak, Usa - 428.6 kms (266.3 miles) SE
- Juneau, Alaska, Usa - 730.9 kms (454.2 miles) ESE